Global Creativity Magazine
Intern at GCM:
Duration: 3-6 Months
Location: Worldwide (remote); must be able to regularly communicate via Skype or Google Hangouts
Commitment: Available 5-10 hours per week
Compensation: College credit available, where applicable
Disciplines: Social Media, Marketing, Development, Communications, Arts, Education
Application Deadline: Ongoing
- Creative, community-minded individual with high attention to detail and ability to stay organized, motivated, and self-directed.
- Enthusiasm for global cultures, arts and creativity
- Knowledge and exposure to various social media platforms with strong interest in implementing new ideas and creative strategies.
- Excellent written communication and relationship building skills.
- Resourceful and innovative problem-solver with an enthusiastic, fun, go-getter attitude.
- Fast learner with ability to quickly adapt to new technology and digital platforms.
- Bonus but not required: prior experience in photojournalism, communications, social media management, or graphic design
- Scout + research new contributors and storytellers
- Draft, edit, and proofread new content/contributor stories
- Maintain content calendar to meet publishing deadlines
- Pitch and implement new creative story ideas
- Draft and manage Facebook posts
- Draft newsletters
- Advanced writing + grammar skills with basic understanding of storytelling
- Social media enthusiast
- Experience with Mailchimp or willingness to learn
- Inquisitive; high level of curiosity
Send us your resume and cover letter at: intern@globalcreativitymagazine.